A silent killer stalks in the wake of the pandemic that is ravaging our world. And our wild places and all the animals who call it home are not as protected as they should be. The Covid-19 global lockdown has crippled tourism, a critical source of conservation funding that pays the salaries of the brave men and women in the anti-poaching units. They are the front line in protecting our rhino and other endangered species. No tourism means no funds. We must work together to ensure that these wildlife first responders can continue to protect our wild places.
Ranger Relief Fund
TO PROTECT WILDLIFE, WE MUST FIRST PROTECT PEOPLE.
Please help us to keep them employed and the animals protected.
THE SHANNON ELIZABETH FOUNDATION
Is proud to introduce the
ranger relief fund
With your help, we are raising funds to support under- resourced anti-poaching units in Africa during this crisis. The fund will provide much needed financial aid, equipment and supplies to those who need it most and keeping critical conservation workers employed.
Please help us support these heroes of conservation by contributing to the Shannon Elizabeth Foundation #RangerRelief Fund.
Make a financial donation
Financial donations can be made in a number of ways:
1. Please visit www.rangerrelief.org to make secure online donations directly into the fund.
2. United States: Wire Transfers can be sent via: City National Bank
Acct: 127935750 Routing: 122016066 400 N. Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210 SWIFT code: CINAUS6L
Alternatively, all checks can be sent to our accounting team at either of the following locations:
Shannon Elizabeth Foundation c/o MGO, Attn. Genny Crisostomo 8383 Wilshire Blvd., Ste 500 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Shannon Elizabeth Foundation c/o MGO, Attn. Genny Crisostomo 2029 Century Prk E, Ste 1500 Los Angeles, CA 90067
3. South Africa: Please email us at email@example.com for banking details.
If cash is not possible, goods and services were needed are also most welcome. As an individual or as a company, these Value In Kind donations are hugely valuable if in line with the needs of the rangers. Products such as non-perishable foods, cameras, binoculars, fuel, dog food, vehicles and other specific equipment are needed most. We will work with you to identify the best fit for your products and the needs of the rangers. Please contact our campaign directly to discuss in more detail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This success is affording us the opportunity to extend our research to commissioning various rhino studies, which will bring further clarity to the challenges of their protection.
We also recently announced that we’re excited to be in preproduction on Big Cat Review, our next educational platform which will see us concentrate on the plight of the world’s large felines.
How it works
– Organizations may apply for cash grants of between $5, 000 and $10, 000.
Applications will open in July 2020
– Grants will be assessed on urgency and authenticated needs basis.
– All goods (if goods & services) to be delivered to final recipient directly by donor organization.
– All recipients must provide:
1. Proof of organizations registration as either NGO and/or registered security provider (all Anti-poaching units that carry arms or provide protection must be registered with PSiRA)
2. Proof of usage (Payroll receipt if financial contribution, purchase receipts and photographic evidence if goods or services are delivered)